4D3N Bangkok Go Wow Package (GO WOW)
4D / 3N
Deal / Promotion
PJ Watergate Hotel
Per Person / Twin Sharing
Bangkok, also known as the City of Angels and Venice of the East, will hit you like a ton of bricks. Hot, polluted, and chaotic, it thrills with energy, and the sightseeing, shopping, and eating possibilities are so vast that you’ll have little time to rest. When you do find a moment, though, you can pamper yourself at spas, skyline-view bars, luxurious hotels, and excellent restaurants.
Booking Period is extended until March 31, 2020 only.
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out BKK – Suvarnabhumi Airport)
3N / 4DRoom Accommodation
Daily hotel breakfast
- Complimentary Half day Bangkok city tour based on seat in coach
What’s Not Included
- Any visa (if required)
- Tipping for the guide & driver
- Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0800 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD 10/Person/Way
- Foreign passport surcharge: USD 10 per person
- Surcharge for different airport pick up (DMK)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 1ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK (-/-/-)
Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
Note: Standard pick up time (airport to hotel) is from 1000 hrs to 2100 hrs only
Day 2HALF DAY BANGKOK CITY TOUR (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Pick up from hotel in Pratunam then commence city tour: Stop at Wat Bowonniwet Vihara, a royal temple in Bangkok’s Phra Nakhon district. This temple was built during the reign of King Nangklao (rama III) in the first half of the 19th century. After that, drive pass by Grand Palace/The Giant Swing/Democracy Monument. Another stop will be made at Wat Sraket Temple. Drive pass Ananta Samakhom Hall, the marble throne hall. The equestrian statue of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) and the last stop will be at the Gems Gallery/Leather stop. Tour ends by drop off at Shopping mall or back to hotel.
Note: Please be at the hotel lobby 15 mins. before pick up time.
Day 3FREE & EASY (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Enjoy whole day free time on own leisure or join optional tour.
Day 4DEPART BANGKOK (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Note: No breakfast will be provided for pick up time at 0600 hrs due to early departure flights
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice)
3 Night Bangkok
467 Soi Watanasil, Rachaprarop Rd., Makkasan, Ratchatewee
Property Location With a stay at PJ Watergate Hotel in Bangkok (Pratunam), youll be minutes from Pratunam Market and Platinum Fashion Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Pantip Plaza and CentralWorld Shopping Complex. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 74 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Dont miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness facility. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotels restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Free self parking is available onsite.
No optional tours available for this package
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking.
No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Disclose Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso, Per Person basis and subject to
change without prior notice.
- This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
- Child Rate is subject for request. (07 years old and above is considered adult).
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability
upon the point of booking. Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo,
high and peak days.
- Hotel Standard Check in time is at 1400h and standard check out time is 1200h.
- Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400h.
Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
- All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and
transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another
transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly
to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- Package is applicable for local residents only. All foreign passport holders will
incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure
to advise/ inform us upon finalization of the booking will be automatically
charge to the account of the agent.
- All flight details of the passengers must be submitted once the booking is
- We will no longer consider on-day/ last minute flight detail notice. Guests will be
advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
- No Show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- Failure to pay by the dateline set on our official confirmation will result to
AUTO-RELEASE of all confirmed services. Any re-instatement of booking will be
subject to package availability.
- Please remind the guests that they should be in the lobby on time for the city
tour/ departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail
to catch the seat in coach arrangement resulting to an unnecessary incident.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No
refund will be extended for any unused services.
- In case of Force Majeure (Eg. Emergencies, Accident, Storm, Rally, Typhoon, Etc.)
Which are beyond our control, VIA Philippines will not be liable to any
surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel/ resort and other suppliers.
- Rates are available for booking on our VIA Portal Holidays Tab.
- For additional queries, kindly send your Booking Request / Concerns / Optional
Tours amendments through EMAIL US for urgent assistance.
- 24/7 Hotline serves only on emergencies for partners convenience.